30 June 2013

A Rustic Monotone Layout

 
I've had the stamp set "Creative Elements" on my wish list for ages.  I finally got around to ordering it and it arrived last week.  I knew exactly what photos I needed it for!

I tested out a number of different base cardstocks; Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand before deciding on Soft Suede.  I think the effect of the white swirls on it looks so cool!
 I wanted a rather rustic monotone feel to this layout to go with the photos which didn't have alot of colour in them either and just love how it turned out.  I also sanded around each photo which gave them a aged look.
Stamps: Creative Elements. Calendar Alphabet, Hearts A Flutter, Lovely As A Tree, Woodgrain
Cardstock: Soft Suede,Sahara Sand, Early Espresso
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Soft Suede, Whisper White Craft, Garden Green
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearts A Flutter Framelits, Chipboard, Simple Letters Alpha Dies, White Bakers Twine, Sponge Dauber, Spritzer Tool, Stampin' Spritzer, Sanding Block

No comments:

Post a Comment