26 September 2012

Heartfelt Inspiration

I recently attended the fabulous Stampin' Up! Heartfelt Event in Auckland.  I was blown away by the Inspiration Boards that Demonstrators could contribute to for all to see (and take photos of : )  ).

This card was my offering to the board.  I call it my "Subtles Rainbow Iris-Fold Inspired" card!  (Me and my rainbows again...)

For the sentiment I scored a diecut from the new Window Frames Collection Framelits in the Holiday catalogue then adhered it to the card so that it popped up.

Can you also see the scoring I did with my Simply Scored?  It's called Diamondswirl and is a paving brick pattern.  I was doing a little surfing around and found this:
 ...and thought I'd have a try with one or two on my Simply Scored and Diagonal Plate.

Stamps: French Foliage, Word Play
Cardstock: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, So Saffron
Ink:  Certainly Celery, Marina Mist, Perfect Plum, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, So Saffron, Basic Black
Accessories: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelit Dies, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Simply Scored Diagonal Plate, Sponge Dauber

Here are some scrapbooking samples from the Inspiration Boards that I loved:










No comments:

Post a Comment