02 September 2012

A Father's Day Tractor Foot!

I hope that every father you know of had a wonderful Father's Day today!

I have been so enjoying Pinterest!  I got the idea for this card from there.  I actually made 3 of them, one for my hubby, my own Dad and my FIL.  They all loved them!  I choose red because we currently have Case tractors on the farm and my father used to have a red Massey Ferguson.

The original idea can be found here and I used this one to help with the punch art.  My 2 year old son's foot became a self-inking stamp which only just fitted on the card front  :)

For the "cab" I used a small tag punch, punched out with a large tag punch, then one side was cut off.  Easy!

If you would like to follow me on Pinterest, find me here.

Stamps: I Dig You
Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Grey
Ink: Real Red, Basic Grey
Accessories: Punches (Large Tag, Small Tag, Word Window, 1/2" Circle, 1 1/4" Circle, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle)

1 comment:

  1. Roz, love this idea. I am also a keen pintrest fan and have seen these many times. I love how you added on the punch art too.

    ReplyDelete