19 March 2012

Simply Adorned

After feeling inspired by Australian Demo Deb Speijers, I had to have a go at creating jewellry! Technically we just making the inserts, but Deb took it a step further and made a folder to hold and display the inserts. I had fun one afternoon going through many of my stamp sets and designer series paper and coming up with different designs.There are a couple in there which I made for my daughter Georgia as she loves to wear my necklace too!

The Simply Adorned range of jewellry, currently available in the Summer Mini Catalogue will not be continued after the catalogue ends on 31 March so any orders will need to be in by then.

FOLDER
Cardstock: Soft Suede, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, Blossom Party Originals Die, Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die, Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, Sponge Dauber, Slit Punch (Retired), Simply Adorned 61cm Chain, Simply Adorned 2.5x3.2cm Charm
Stamps:

1 comment: