18 March 2012

Just Add Altered Art...

Further to my post from yesterday, I thought I'd enter this month JAI Scrapbook Challenge as well: Altered Art. I'm hoping they don't mind me entering with my "made the page first then had it framed" entry!I made this page recently as I really wanted a way to display my children's school/daycare photos and be able to change them easily each year. I chose neutral colours, only adding brighter colours for each child's initial. I then had it framed so the glass was slightly off the page and also able to open at the back. I was very happy with the result!

The photos aren't the best sorry, I had trouble photographing it because of the glass on the front.

Stamps: En Francais, Broadsheet Alphabet, Word Play
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Daddodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Daddodil Delight
Accessories: Big Shot, Lots of Tags Sizzlits Die, XL & X Tag Punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Sponge Dauber, Spritzing Tool, Basic Pearls

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea, and a lovely project, Roz. What sweet little faces! Love the embellishments, too. So glad you've played along in this month's challenge at JAI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful little quote for such a lovely project, thanks for joining in our challenge at JAI scrapbooking !

    ReplyDelete