22 February 2012

"Imagine the Possibilities" Layout

Gosh it's sometimes soooo hard cutting into a brand new pack of designer series paper! Especially when it's as pretty as this:
This is the DSP on offer with Sale-A-Bration at the moment, and here's what I made with it:
I've covered up the bottom photo as it's of the whole gang at daycare. The Soft Suede cardstock was folded in half when put through with the Top Note die so as to make it big enough for the 6x4 photo.

Also, the layout I've used is a standard one that I use over and over again for all my children's school photos. I scrapbook chronologically so they are all intermingled throughout my albums at the moment but one day my kids might ask for their own albums!

Stamps: Word Play
Cardstock: Pool Party, Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Everyday Enchantment DSP
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Die, Top Note Bigz Die, Tasteful Trim Bigz XL Die, Sponge Dauber

1 comment: