05 March 2011

"Bliss" Double Layout

As soon as I saw the Sale-A-Bration stamp set "Bliss" I just knew I had to have it! It's a lovely set, perfect for cards and scrapbooking alike! It also has a vintage feel to it.
With this layout, I wanted to keep the colours very muted so went for a total neutrals palette: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake and Whisper White. Very Vanilla would have worked too but as we were all wearing a cool blue colour, white was a better choice.
I based the layout on this sketch from Page Maps:
Sale-A-Bration finishes at the end of March, so if you love "Bliss" or any of the other three stamp sets available free when you spend $120, contact me now to place your order.

Stamps: Bliss, Woodgrain (Background Stamp)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Versamark
Accessories: Spritzer Tool, Heat Gun, White Embossing Powder, Brayer, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Sponge Dauber, Chocolate Chip Ribbon, Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels

1 comment:

  1. what a lovely layout!! so much to look and get inspired from!

    ReplyDelete