04 March 2011

Baby Sympathy Card

What a solemn few days it's been in New Zealand. My heart goes out to all those affected by the terrible earthquake in Christchurch, especially those families who lost babies. With a baby in our own household at the moment, the thought of losing him is just unbearable. No words can express the grief that everyone is feeling at the moment.

I thought it would be timely to show a baby sympathy card I made recently. A friend of mine lost her baby girl full-term just before Christmas and this is what I made for her. I scoured the SCS site and found this card which seemed to signify what I was wanting in a card; soft, simple and clean. RIP Baby Teresa.Stamps: So Many Sayings (Retired), Curvy Verses, Fresh Cuts
Cardstock: Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Tea Party DSP (Retired)
Ink: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Rhinestone Brad, Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Top Note Bigz Die, Sponge Dauber

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that you had reason to make this Roz. It's a lovely card and I'm sure it would have been appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never an easy card to make. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card, just such a shame you has to make it. love the use of the top note inside the card!! We've only just got the topnote here in the uk (in our new mini catalogue) so great to get another use for it. Amyx

    http://www.craftythinker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete