13 August 2010

Waste Not Want Not

Firstly, a baby update: Nothing to report! Am now 6 days overdue which is a whole new experience for me as I've never gone overdue before!

Anyway, I'm still pottering around in my craft room getting up-to-date with my scrapbooking and decided to use some retiring products today.When the last catalogue started, Demonstrators were able to buy designer series paper sampler to show customers, which was basically a 3x3" piece of every DSP in the book. Because those papers are now retiring, I'm going to use them! This page also uses two retiring stamps sets, Life Definitions & Frames with a Flourish along with retiring colour Close to Cocoa.
Stamps: So Swirly, Life Definitions, Frames with a Flourish
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Candy Lane DSP, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Buttons #5 Sizzlits Dies, Lots of Tags Sizzlits Dies, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies (Hearts), Extra-Large Two-Step Bird Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment