13 May 2010

Awards, for Me?

I have been blessed to receive not one, but 2 awards in the last week. Firstly, the sunshine award was given to me by my wonderful upline Tracee Jones, thanks Tracee!
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhSwSrNXJ0m7FJd-5srfHiilmQonXI-8j9LAR0Tzf4UQh7LLdpdv4KYWrnoT3C6Qdfh1BK-2WvP6mgQgbxwutrZ7M2YTzghl49OU8sBkOMGi3ySEhCCJCJzeQb2JqSb0tS-orSLm54VVXaM/s1600/Sunshine-picture.jpg
Then I got an email from Patti Lee in San Francisco who nominated me for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Wow, I'm so lucky, thankful, and excited that people love my creations!

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjjc1DaTnwzOG79rysiJzYx2r8yMgyD7HI8FEKNxn5rBfx1Co7VfBhPOxIZ9rYKAeFhSHhrRGrw88oM8w8FzbOVodSb4NVkgxnwvyPNttGDwCsSkhsu1Bn-6lzZGjTkTo7XGFbkmimmTOs/s1600/Beautiful_Blogger_+from+Liam.jpg

Now, 10 things about me which I need to share as part of this award:

1. I learnt the piano for 14 years, but hardly have time to play anymore.
2. I love coffee, especially iced coffees, but can't touch them when pregnant.
3. I'm currently pregnant with #4.
4. I'm a list-writer, I have to, otherwise nothing would ever get done (or bought at the supermarket).
5. I'm a big Little House on the Prairie fan and if we have another girl, am seriously considering calling her Laura.
6. I always love a bargain or anything on sale (love those SU! promotions).
7. I joined SU! in August 2008 after scrapbooking for 3 years previously, but now love making cards and versatile 3D projects too.
8. I have a big garden, & love spending time in it, but don't do that much when I'm preggy either!
9. I'm left-handed and so is my hubby.
10. I'm a Christian.

Here are the ‘rules’ for the award.
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2. Pass the award to other bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

So, the bloggers I am going to send the sunshine to are all a wonderful source of inspiration to me, and in no particular order, please help me send some happy thoughts the way of:

Sarah Gough
Anne Brignall
and Anna Sutherland.

If you have a few minutes please go and see the wonderful creations these ladies have been making.

Thanks again Tracee and Patti, you both made my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment