21 April 2010

The Young & The Restless Scrapbook Layout

I've been enjoying playing with my new big shot die-cutting machine. I've used alphabet dies on this page, cutting them out with ease from designer paper.I thought it was going to take ages cutting each letter out, one at a time, but then realised, you can lay four dies on the cutting pad at once which saved heaps of time.Please note: After I took these photos, I found that all my letters were back-to-front, i.e. I had to redo them, putting the side of the designer paper I wanted down instead of up. Lesson learned!

Stamps: Good Neighbours (Retired)
Cardstock: Spring Showers DSP (Retired)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Big Shot, Timeless Type Junior Alphabet Dies, White Gel Pen, Rhinestone Brads, Black Stampin' Write Journaller, Mat Pack

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout Roz and fantastic tip about the Bigshot Dies, TFS

    ReplyDelete