19 February 2010

O Where O Where Has My Mojo Gone?

Yes, it's MIA! I think it's still somewhere in 2009, but I'm not planning on going back there to find it! Anyway, at least I know WHY it's missing, I've been suffering with morning sickness since Christmas. Yes, #4 is on the way, due early August. Not feeling well can certainly take the wind out of anyones sails. I have had a cleanup in my craft room which has helped, and am very excited about all the wonderful new products that Stampin' Up are releasing on April 1 so that's going to help too! The Big Shot is coming. For those of you who don't know what the Big Shot is, it's a manual die-cutting/embossing machine similar to a cuttlebug or sissix. Clear-mount stamps are also coming, along with new slimmer punches, both of which will take up less storage space, which is always a good thing.

Well even though I'm not feeling too creative, I'll share with you some scrapbook pages I did complete over the last few weeks, and in the next few days some other projects too.

Stamps: Lovely Letters Alphabet, Sprinkles, Dream Big stamp from Hero Arts
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Apricot Appeal, Brilliant Blue, Whisper White, Patterns Pack II DSP
Ink: Billiant Blue (ink & marker), Gable Green, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Crimper, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Rhinestone Brads, Tag & Small Tag Punches, Curly Label Punch

Stamps: Big Bold Birthday, Frames with a Flourish
Carstock: Whisper White, So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Tea Party DSP
Ink: So Saffron, Certainly Celery (ink & marker), Pretty in Pink
My Sister-in-Law gave me the Title/Flowers
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Cardstock: Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Basic Black Stampin' Write
Accessories: Hoppy Memories Simply Scrappin' Kit
See this post to know more about Simply Scrappin' Kits.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Roz - that is a very good reason to have lost your mojo! Hope you are feeling better, and the next few months are free of all those pregnancy ailments that they never tell you about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Roz! I do sympathise with you about the morning sickness (had it all day with both boys up to 16 weeks - ugh!) Hope your mojo comes back hard and fast, and you get some serious crafting in before #4 arrives. What a woman......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new bubie, commiserations on the morning sickness. Just think of the lovely little person you will have at the end of it all!!
    Note to self: Dust off the knitting needles!!

    ReplyDelete