04 January 2010

Waterfall Album

My 93 year old Nana came to stay for Christmas and I thought I'd show you what I made for her. It is one of Delys Cram's Waterfall Albums. I filled it with favourite photos of my grandparents, many with me & my children in them. Needless to say, Nana was quite overcome with emotion when I gave it to her!
Stamps: Priceless
Cardstock: Cameo Coral, Rose Red, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin' Write Journaler (Black), Rhinestone Brads, Hodgepodge Hardware (Large Brad), Round Tab Punch, Old Olive 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Pretties Kit, Boho Blossoms Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch

3 comments:

  1. Roz you did a lovely job on your album..no wonder your Nana was overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love the DP you used and the layout. I've never tried a waterfall album, but I might have to give it a try! Thanks for posting and fantastic job (saw your link on Kelly's site).

    - Elizabeth (www.missimagination.com)

    ReplyDelete