03 November 2009

Product Showcase - Forget-Me-Not Keeper

On Stampin' Up!'s You Tube Channel, there is a video showing how to decorate a Forget-Me-Not Keeper. Check it out here. I thought I'd have a go so here's what I came up with.
Before:
And after:
It was super quick with punches, ribbon and rhinestone brads.

These Forget-Me-Not Keepers come with 12 dividers and the 3 main ideas for using them are:
1. Photo storage - use dividers for themes or dates
2. Card storage - use dividers to sort the cards you make into themes, i.e. birthday, Christmas, etc.
3. Card storage - because there are 12 dividers, make each one a month of the year and when you make cards for birthdays and other events, pop them in the month that they are needed!
I think that last idea is pretty cool myself!

The Forget-Me-Not Keeper is $26.50, contact me today to order one.

Cardstock: Tea Party Designer Paper
Accessories: Certainly Celery 5/8" Poly-Twill Ribbon, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Rhinestone Brads

No comments:

Post a Comment