07 November 2009

NZSU! Blog Challenge - Purse

I'm just back from SU! Regional Seminar in Hamilton and thought I'd better do todays post. I have lots of swaps to share with you from the Seminar but they will have to wait until tomorrow. This weeks NZSU! Challenge finishes tonight and I want to get my entry in. The challenge was to create a purse which can hold cards, but because I'm a scrapbooker, I gave mine the scrapbooking makeover following the Purse mini Scrapbook Album I found on this website.It can hold 14 4x4 photos. Now I realise I haven't finished it but that's because the photos haven't arrived from Frogprints yet but will post photos again when it's finished.
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Washington Apple DSP
Accessories: So Saffron 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 5-Petal Flower Punch, Boho Blossoms Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Velcro, Jumbo Eyelets, Silver Brads (which are in the back!)

1 comment:

  1. Great Purse. I love the DSP. I don't have that paper, but I will be ordering it this week. Thanks for sharing your creations.

    ReplyDelete