30 September 2009

HB2U! HB2U!

My younger son Devon, turned 4 today & here's the card I made for him. I covered chipboard letters with DSP, but the "2" is actually just DSP with dimensionals (foam dots) behind. I used a stencil to trace it as I didn't have a chipboard "2". I also didn't have any Tempting Turquoise ribbon to match so coloured white ribbon using my TT marker. He just loved the card. Oh, and we did give him presents too!The background music stamp is from Penny Black. Stampin' Up! don't have anything like it at the moment, but having been a pianist in my past life, just had to buy it.Because the card base is black, inside I attached Whisper White and stamped lines using the long skinny stamp from Big Bold Birthday.Stamps: Big Bold Birthday
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, East Coast Prep DSP (Retired)
Ink: Basic Grey, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Chipboard Letters

No comments:

Post a Comment